To settle your registration to the congress, you must process it through the on line registration form. No registrations will be considered if it does not come accompanied by the corresponding payment.
- Proof of student status must accompany all student registrations.
- Fees include Coffee – breaks and lunches.
- For social events, extra tickets are available for the reception and the banquet. Banquet tickets have a small, symbolic charge in the Registration in order to precise the number of assistants.
- Member prices are available for IEEE, ACM, IPSJ, IEICE, and SEA members. Membership card number must be introduced when registered. It will be verified off-line.
- At least one author of each accepted contribution must register to the conference under author registration (regular registration -even for students if they are the only present author- for conference/SCME/workshop authors and student registration for PhD symposium student authors). Otherwise, the paper cannot appear in the conference/workshop proceeding.
- If you have multiple accepted papers, each paper must have a separate author registration.
- Cancellations are possible until Sep. 30, 2017 but are subject to an administrative fee of 30% of the paid amount. Cancellations are not possible after Oct. 1, 2017.
- Online registration will not be available after Nov. 1, 2017. However, it will be possible to register on-site when you arrive.
Students must upload a proof of student status (a pdf), and “members” must provide the membership card number of the corresponding association (IEEE, ACM, IPSJ, IEICE, and SEA) (no doc need in this case).
Early Registration Until 05/09/2017
Late Registration From 06/09/2017
- A cancellation fee of 25,00€ will be withheld if refund is requested in writing before 30th June 2017; and 50% of registration fees if before 31st June 2017.
- No refunds will be accepted if requested after that date, (31st June 2017).
- All refunds will be done after the congress.
- The registered person can however be replaced without penalties until 12 July 2017. In this case, please inform the General Secretariat as soon as possible.
Any differences arising in the registration fees will be collected on site by the Conference Secretariat. In case that registration funds were wired late or, for unexplained reasons, were not credited on the Conference account at the time of registration, a photocopy of the receipt will be required. If no proof of payment can be presented, full payment will be required on site.
The official language of the Conference is English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
Badges and Security
It is essential that you wear your personal badge at all times while in the Conference venue and during the Social Events, as it is the official entrance pass to scientific sessions. For the Social Events, it will also be necessary to present the corresponding ticket.
Attendance Certificates will be issued by the General Secretariat and given to the registered participants on the last day.
Medical Assistance and Insurance
Participants are advised to make their own arrangements regarding travel insurance and medical assistance during the Symposium. Neither the Organization nor the Conference Secretariat are able to accept any responsibility whatsoever for damage or injury to persons or their belongings during the Congress.