To settle your registration to the congress, you must process it through the on line registration form. No registrations will be considered if it does not come accompanied by the corresponding payment.
- Proof of student status must accompany all student registrations.
- Fees include Coffee – breaks and lunches.
- For social events, extra tickets are available for the reception and the banquet. Banquet tickets have a small, symbolic charge in the Registration in order to precise the number of assistants.
- Member prices are available for IEEE, ACM, IPSJ, IEICE, and SEA members. Membership card number must be introduced when registered. It will be verified off-line.
- At least one author of each accepted contribution must register to the conference under author registration (regular registration -even for students if they are the only present author- for conference/SCME/workshop authors and student registration for PhD symposium student authors). Otherwise, the paper cannot appear in the conference/workshop proceeding.
- If you have multiple accepted papers, each paper must have a separate author registration.
- Cancellations are possible until Sep. 30, 2017 but are subject to an administrative fee of 30% of the paid amount. Cancellations are not possible after Oct. 1, 2017.
- Online registration will not be available after Nov. 1, 2017. However, it will be possible to register on-site when you arrive.
Students must upload a proof of student status (a pdf), and “members” must provide the membership card number of the corresponding association (IEEE, ACM, IPSJ, IEICE, and SEA) (no doc need in this case).
Early Registration Until 10/09/2017
Late Registration From 10/09/2017
- A cancellation fee of 25,00€ will be withheld if refund is requested in writing before 30th June 2017; and 50% of registration fees if before 31st June 2017.
- No refunds will be accepted if requested after that date, (31st June 2017).
- All refunds will be done after the congress.
- The registered person can however be replaced without penalties until 12 July 2017. In this case, please inform the General Secretariat as soon as possible.
Any differences arising in the registration fees will be collected on site by the Conference Secretariat. In case that registration funds were wired late or, for unexplained reasons, were not credited on the Conference account at the time of registration, a photocopy of the receipt will be required. If no proof of payment can be presented, full payment will be required on site.
The official language of the Conference is English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
Badges and Security
It is essential that you wear your personal badge at all times while in the Conference venue and during the Social Events, as it is the official entrance pass to scientific sessions. For the Social Events, it will also be necessary to present the corresponding ticket.
Attendance Certificates will be issued by the General Secretariat and given to the registered participants on the last day.
Medical Assistance and Insurance
Participants are advised to make their own arrangements regarding travel insurance and medical assistance during the Symposium. Neither the Organization nor the Conference Secretariat are able to accept any responsibility whatsoever for damage or injury to persons or their belongings during the Congress.
The General Secretariat of the congress offers the participant’s rooms at special prices during the period of 4-12 November 2017. Participants are advised to book rooms as early as possible, since rooms will be reserved on a first come/first served basis. All prices include breakfast and VAT.
The reservations will be confirmed upon reception of the total stay payment. No reservation will be guaranteed and processed without the payment. You will receive confirmation of the hotel booking indicating the name of the hotel and its address; the confirmation letter must be presented upon arrival at the hotel.
- 100% payment in advance will be required in order to guarantee the reservation.
- After November 1st 2017 the availability cannot be guaranteed.
- Previous days or late departure reservations are subject to hotel availability.
- Special needs cannot be guaranteed, however Grupo Pacifico will do their best to honour all requests.
- A confirmation letter will be sent once reservation is confirmed
On line hotel accomodation form NH Ciudad de Valencia ***
RATES PER NIGHT, BREAKFAST AND VAT INCLUDED
You can book the recomended ER2017 hotel on the following link: HERE
Hotel Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations and/or changes should be made in writing exclusively to Grupo Pacifico.
- No shows will be released automatically by the hotel at 09.00 AM on the following day, and the full payment will not be refundable. The hotel is enabled to charge the total amount of the whole stay.
- Please note that all appropriate refunds will be made after the Conference
- For the cancellations received before June 1st, 2017, there will be no cancellation charges less 30,00 € per room cancelled as handling fee.
- Cancellations received between June 2nd, 2017 and July 30th, 2017 will apply a cancellation fee of 1 night.
- Any cancellation received after August 1st, 2017 will apply a cancellation fee of 100% of the total of the stay.
If you prefer to book another hotel, there are many accommodation options in Valencia to choose from. Here we suggest you the most attractive areas, touristic and culturally speaking, where you may be interested in staying.
- Old town (most left area in the map below): This is one of the most popular areas of the city since it meets history and modern life. While it gathers Gothic and Baroque architectonic jewels such as Quart and Serrano Towers, the Plaza de la Virgen and the Cathedral quarter, the Silk Exchange or the Central Market, if offers also much of Valencia’s night life.
- City of Arts and Sciences (bottom area in the map): This area gathers the most impressive examples of modern architecture designed by Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava. These include the Opera house and performing arts center, the Imax cinema, the Science museum and the Open-air aquarium park. All of them placed at the dry river bed of the now diverted River Turia, a relaxing place to walk and do sports.
- Malvarrosa beach (right area in the map below): In this area you will find an excellent urban beach with a length of 1 kilometre and an average width of 135 metres. It is a wide and open beach with fine sand, bordered by the promenade where you can enjoy a walk, roller-skating, jogging, sun bathing or stop off at one of the restaurants for a delicious paella or a fresh fish stew.